This is a monthly updated database capturing all filings made by Mutual Funds in their portfolio disclosure statements (equity and debt).
- This database is searchable by mutual fund name (to view overall holding at a fund house level), mutual fund scheme category (credit, Liquid, FMP, Balanced etc.), mutual fund scheme name (to view holding of the scheme), company/issuer name (to view holdings of all Mutual Funds in a particular company), industry (to view holdings of all Mutual Funds in a particular industry), index (to view holdings of all Mutual Funds in a particular index), group (to view holdings of all Mutual Funds in a particular group), Market cap (to view holdings of all Mutual Funds in companies within a particular market cap range), instrument category (equity, government bonds, corporate bonds etc.), month (covering both holdings as on a particular month- end or change between two months) or a combination of the above parameters.
- For debt holdings, searches are also available by Instrument Type (Perpetual, Floating Rate etc.), Instrument, Due for Maturity between two dates, ISIN and Credit Rating (at the time of issuance).
- Aggregate Mutual Fund Holdings Report to show Instrument category-wise, month-wise aggregate holdings across all Mutual Funds.
- Industry-wise Shareholding of Mutual Funds Report
- Fresh Buys/Complete Exits Report to show details of new instruments, both for equity and debt, added or exited by various Mutual Fund schemes between 2 months. This report is searchable by Mutual Fund Name, Mutual Fund Scheme Category and Mutual Fund Scheme Name. In this report, a facility is also available to only view ‘Issuer-level (and not instrument level) fresh buys/complete exits for debt & money market instruments’.
- Maturity Bucket Analysis Report to show Mutual fund wise holdings of Instruments of different maturity periods
- Trading in Debt & Money Market Securities by schemes of Mutual Funds (with a one month time lag). Trades can be searched by Mutual Fund Name, Mutual Fund Scheme Name, ISIN, Yield Valued, Trade Type, Traded Value, Trading Date and Settlement Date. The output report provides details of Trade Date, Valuation Date, Settlement Date, Traded Quantity, Traded Price, Value, Yield Valued, Trade Type etc.