India’s first and only database providing company-wise and resolution-wise details of resolutions passed or proposed to be passed in AGM/EGMs, through postal ballots and in Court Convened Meetings (CCMs) along with the voting result of each such resolution, for all companies. This database is updated on a daily basis.
Some of the first-of-a-kind features/reports of this database are:
- Resolutions passed or proposed to be passed in AGM/EGMs, through postal ballots or in CCMs have been standardised and a master list of such resolutions has been created to make the database searchable
- Full verbatim text of all resolutions as filed by the company (typically inaccessible or irretrievable as it exists only in PDF formats, image files etc.), as also the details as filed by the company as an attachment
- Voting details, resolution-wise, including details of how the Promoters, Institutional Shareholders and Other Public Shareholders voted
- Information available in multiple notifications and outcomes filed by companies on multiple dates for the same AGM/EGM, postal ballot or CCM has been brought together at one place
- Company-wise, Industry-wise, Index-wise, Group-wise and Market cap-wise searches also available along with searches by Event Type (AGM/EGM/Postal Ballot/CCM), Resolution and Period
- Details of Resolutions Voted against by shareholders
- Details of Voting by Mutual Funds (since April 2014)
All NSE-listed companies since 1st April 2013.